"Your Health Investment"
****2017 Package Promotion***
4 pack Relaxing Swedish Massage-
($45.00 per session, $180.00 paid in advance)
Standard price for Swedish Massage $60.00.
Call 3r's Massage Therapy for appointment 817-454-6802.
Terms and Conditions: Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Welcome to the 3Rs Massage Therapy
My goal is for you to experience a massage that leaves you
Refreshed - Revived - Relaxed.
In March 2011 I became a licensed massage therapist. It was a career change from corporate management.
I have learned that living a healthy lifestyle is vital. Where do you start? Start, with reducing stress, so you can think clearly and prioritize effectively. Massage can help you reach the goal of reduced stress.
My Core Values
- To keep my clients educated and informed
- To provide effective & quality massage therapy to all
- To strive for continued self-improvement in my profession and everyday life.
I hope you will schedule an appointment soon.
Benefits of Massage & Body Work
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.